Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Better Late than Never

So yeah, it's a month late, but I really wanted to put these up anyway for my records. We had a really fun Halloween this year. Lots of parties make for lots of fun and we had lots of parties to go to this year. Halloween night we went over to our friends house for some food and fun. We watched Disneys, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, do you guys remeber it? I love it!!, and then went out for some trick or treating. Josh stayed home with Isaac while I took the other kids out. It was Jaxson's first time trick or treating door to door and he had a blast!!! He was dragging me from house to house!! We had a lot of fun and I look forward to next year when Isaac will be able to enjoy it as well.

Emma was a spider bride this year. Her make up looks horrible but she loved her costume.
Jaxson would not stand up for a picture so we did the best we could. He fell a week or so before and got a rug burn under his nose in the worst spot, especially because he had a runny nose.
Isaac was so hungry when we got home so this is the only way I could get a picture of him without making him cry. He was sure cute though.
He's my hunk of burning love!!The kids got a haul this year!! Too bad I was the one who ate half of it!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

HOORAY! So glad to see you posting again. Maybe you'll post again soon! I love Emma's costume, did you make it? Isn't it amazing that you can equally love and hate Halloween candy at the same time? LOVE YOU!

Head Over Hills said...

Cute Cute kids! So glad they had a fun Halloween!