Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The First Snowfall!!

We have had a few snow falls this year but this is the only one that we could actually go out and play in. The kids had so much fun and I think their dad did too. I wasn't sure if Isaac would like the snow or not but he loved it!!! He went off and played by himself while the rest of us made snowmen. He was so fun to watch.
Josh is showing the kids how to start a little ball and to make it bigger for the snowmen. He and Emma made one and Jaxson and I made one. Later that day some punk kids were walking by and they push my snowman down and messed up Josh and Emma. It made me so mad!! Why do people do stuff like that?

Jaxson hated playing in the snow last year!! Of course that could have been because there was so much snow that he could barely walk around. He had fun this time, even if his gloves kept coming off.Of course Emma and Josh would be the ones having the snowball fight. Josh threw a snow ball and accidentally pegged Jaxson in the face. He felt so bad!! Luckily kids are very resilient.
My snow babies!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the snowfall pictures, and I love that you have one of you in there too! We haven't even had any snow to play in this year- bummer! Here's hoping for a white Christmas.

Cailey said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute haha. I love the last picture, Issac is so cute in it. Thats a fun picture.