Thursday, April 2, 2009

WE FOUND A VAN!!!!!

I don't have any pictures to go with this post so I'll have to do a follow up later, but I am so excited that we finally found a van that will work for us!!! It is all that we wanted and more. Unfortunately we don't have it yet. Josh was looking on craigslist yesterday and he found one that looked great in Shelly. My parents were on their way to Boise so they stopped to look at it for us. It was perfect so they took care of the technicalities for us right there. My parents are the best. It's actually because of them that we are finally able to get a van. We have been trying to sell our Lumina for a couple of months now but because of the economy, no one is buying. So my parents are buying our car for my little brother who gets home from his mission in two and a half weeks. We'll pick up the van when we come down to see him. I don't know about you but I think that buying a new car is a huge pain in the you know what!! We have been so blessed and I'm so glad that it's over. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! Your the best.

7 comments:

HG said...

Yea! A Van! I want one, will you find one for me?

Head Over Hills said...

Congrats! Glad you found something. You will love it!

Cailey said...

:D Thats awesome!!! I'm excited for you!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

Congrats!! I would love to see pictures!!

Johnson said...

Yea!! How exciting, and what great parents! We can't wait to see it.
Hannah

Brandi said...

Thank you, I love the bedding too! We should do something outside for FHE tomorrow, maybe a picnic/frisbee at a park? I'll call you tomorrow or you call me...are you guys busy tomorrow?

Marisa said...

Yeah! That's great. How wonderful of your parents to help you out .... and what a great thing for you brother too.