Friday, April 10, 2009

My Boys Are Talking!!

Ok so Bubba's the only one who says real words, but still. We have been waiting for him to talk for a long time. He is definitley a kid who can't be pushed. Even if he said a word one day when we asked him to say it again the next day, he wouldn't. Well, he finally decided that he wants to talk and will repeat almost anything we ask him to. Monkey was a quick talker and once she started she never stopped. She would lay under her toy bar and yell and laugh even if no one was near her. It seems that Smalls is taking after her. I love to hear babys yell, as long as they're happy. Here is a little clip of Smalls chatting with me.


Smalls also got to taste cereal for the first time on Sunday. He loved it and did so good at keeping it down instead of spitting it out. He is such a speciatl blessing. It was a big surprise when we found out that I was pregnant again but I am so grateful that the Lord sent him into our lives. He is such a happy spirit and is a reminder of how much the Lord loves us.



9 comments:

Brandi said...

Look at him...such a happy, smiley little guy! Thanks for the fun day today :)

Johnson said...

He is growing up so fast, and always has a smile on his face! What a cute little guy!

Amy said...

Such cute kids! I love and miss the baby talk.

Michael and Marisa said...

Hey Alisha! I was so excited to come across your blog!! How are things going for guys?!

Head Over Hills said...

So cute. It's so fun when they talk.

Marisa said...

So cute. I've been trying and trying to get Maryanne talking on video for weeks. It's just a cute thing ... I'm so glad you were able to document it. What a cutie!

Tiffany said...

That last picture is priceless! How adorable! What a fun stage he is at! You are such a great mom!

HG said...

I really want my boy to come after watching that video

jessica said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO cute! I love it!