Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to see family


My sister had her baby!!!! Yay!!! And I am such a dork that I forgot to take pictures of him. He's sure a cutie though. We got to go visit a week after he was born. My mom and dad met us there and we had a great weekend. Mom has connections and was able to get a two bedroom suite for all of us. It was so nice!!! Too bad I'm to poor to stay in it every time I visit. Here are some pictures of the trip.



Mom and Dad gave Bubba bath toys for Christmas and he had so much fun playing with them in the bath tub. Obviously we didn't watch him very closely. The minute he got a chance he was right back in there along with all his clothes.

Of course, Monkey can't stand it when Bubba is getting all the attention and she couldn't wait to try out her swimming suit so she jumped right in as well.
Did you ever play shark and minnows in the pool when you were a kid. I thought it would be fun to play with the kids. It really was but it's pretty sad when a four year old can swim almost better than you can.
Monkey is my little water baby. She loves to swim and thought it was so fun to lie on her back.

I had to put this picture in. The little goggles crack me up. Especially the orange ones that her cousin is wearing.

Bubba likes the water, but not as much as Emma. He wasn't in for very long.


My boys love the hot tub.

2 comments:

HG said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogosphere! We are so excited to be able to be more a part of your life, now. We love you all and miss you!

Head Over Hills said...

YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I love this! Thank you so much for doing this. I know it will help me to feel closer to you. And I'll be able to see your kids grow. YEAAHH!! I'm so excited!