Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going Public

I've decided to go public for a while because I don't have everyone's e-mail addresses to do invites. This way anyone can find us through a link on one of your blogs. I would really like all of your blog addresses so that I can put them on my blog list as well. You can put them in the comments box or e-mail them to me at beanie_397@hotmail.com. I'm still new at this so if any of you have any suggestions or things that you really like to do on your blogs please share!! I'm so glad that I can keep in touch with you all better through all of our blogs.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Okay, so I'm glad I found your blog! Such cute pictures of everyone (except you, where oh where are you? Hee hee). Can't wait to see more of what you guys are up to.

HG said...

Just keep posting. We love to see your family.

Marisa said...

Okay, so you're going to have to update here soon ... I tagged you on my blog!

Brooke said...

Yay for blogs! I'm glad you're going public. It's easier for me to keep track of it when my blogroll tells me you've updated! It doesn't work with private blogs! :)
Here's my blog address in case you don't have it! http://brookelynbyui.blogspot.com/
Love ya bunches!!