Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time with dad.

My kids have got such a great dad!! They love to spend time with him, and he does what they want even if he doesn't want to, because he loves them. Like playing horsey. He doesn't enjoy it but he does it because the kids love it.
Doesn't he look thrilled about playing the horse.

The horse is dead!!! "J" always tells them he needs a kiss to get going again.
They all really like to wrestle and play steam roller. It's a wonder they don't get hurt more often.


"J" was teaching Bubba how to brush his teeth. I love this picture!!

Time to spit, or at least try too. Bubba hasn't quite mastered that yet.
Don't ask me what Bubba is doing in this photo. I have no idea, but I still think it's cute.


2 comments:

HG said...

I love your blog. You have swell kids. Luckily, mine can't climb all over me yet!

Tiffany said...

What cute kiddos! Codey doesn't so much like playing "horsey" either, but the things dads do for their kids!