Monday, February 2, 2009

Here's a recap of our life since our new addition.

Our newest addition "Smalls" was born on October 23, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz, and was 19 3/4 in. long. Even though he was a surprise it has been wonderful to have in our home. He is now three months old and is growing so fast. He loves to smile and is a very happy baby.

What a good dad!! I had a harder time recuperating from this labor than I did with the other kids and he was so patient with me when I was such a wreck.



"Monkey" was sick when he was born and I am such a nut case when it comes to the health of a new baby that I wasn't going to let her hold him. The nurse offered a mask for her to use and so we did that instead. She was so happy. "Monkey" is such a wonderful big sister and is a huge help, most of the time.


My mom came up to help out with the other kids. Boy was I glad that she was here!! When we told my In-laws that "Smalls" was here they decided on the spur of the moment to jump in the car and come see him. They had to leave the next day but it was so nice of them to make such a long trip in such a short time. The pictures that I have with them didn't turn out but we so appreciate the effort they made to show us their love.

I love this picture of him!!

My sweet boys!!

No comments: