Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fashion in our home.

"Bubba" has been cracking me up lately. He is the funniest kid. I could watch him instead of TV any day. He likes to put things on his head and walk around. He doesn't care if he runs into stuff, he thinks it's fun. "Monkey" did the same thing at this age. What is up with my kids? Here are a few pictures of "Bubba's" headpieces.
Bubba is wearing his daddy's hat here, even though you can't see it very well.

"Bubba" dumped the clothes out of this little collapsible hamper and decided it was his new home.
As you can see, I had to put it on top of him while he was eating lunch just so that he wouldn't freak out.

I bought "Monkey" some princess boots for next year and he decided that they were his as well.

I had to add this one because it makes me laugh so much. "Monkey" tried so hard to take a pretty picture of herself. At least her nose is clean.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can I just say how dang cute your little ones are??! Jaxson is so funnny!! Isn't it funny how they go through those fun stages. Thanks for the date website. I'll have to try it out. We try to go out at least once a month... I know it's supposed to be like every week, but who really does that except for all those old people without kids. =) (my parents, now) =)

HG said...

Put a smile on my face

Head Over Hills said...

He is so cute. Miss you guys!