Friday, April 29, 2011

I just have to share this with everyone because I'm so excited about it. So who doesn't need a little help spicing up their marriage. You could have the perfect marriage and be blissfully happy but a marriage like that takes work and we all know that it's important to keep dating, especially when kids and work can get in the way of being together. I just found the most fantastic website to help keep romance fun and spark the fire again in your marriage.
This is it..... thedatingdivas.com It's written by a team of extremely creative ladies and I can't wait to try some of their ideas out on Josh. I hope you enjoy it.

6 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

i am SO checking this out!! Thanks

Kami said...

Me and Mike have been doing something kind of like this. I gave him a book for Valentines Day that has a date a week. It has a just for her section and a just for him section. It is basically a How to date your spouse challenge. Both of you are supposed to pick 1 a week but we switch off so it will last longer and so we don't both plan something on the same night. It has been a lot of fun. Some, are goofy, some romantic, some strange, but it has been a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the website. You are always a good example of dating. Just be sure to type in THE dating divas instead of jus dating divas. If you don't have a filter you might get an eye full AHHHH.

Jen said...

HA! Poor Steph! From the start of your post I wondered if maybe you were announcing that you were moving to Montana :). Thanks for the ideas. I hope that taking a nap next to each other is one of them- I bet I could get Blair on board with that.

Marisa said...

One of my friends is doing an "alphabet dating" program. So, the first date is an "A" date ... they did all things that begin with A; and so on. I decided to try that, and this site looks perfect for ideas! TFS!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun! I will try it too!!