Sunday, April 3, 2011

Recap of the first of the year

Wow!! It's amazing how fast time flies!! And I haven't posted anything for a long time. So I'll just do a little post of what's happened over the last few months. I've found that I'm not taking enough pictures!! So hopefully there will be many more posts to come with lots more pictures.

Julianne is a tummy baby!!! She actually enjoys being on her tummy but I don't give her near enough tummy time. Thank goodness she started out with a really strong neck or we might have some problems. She has actually grow so much since this picture!! It's amazing how much a new born can change over a matter of weeks!!

I turned thirty-one in January and Josh totally spoiled me. Unfortunately Isaac didn't share the same attitude about my birthday.Aren't these gorgeous!! I have the best husband!! Along with these he got me a Yankee candle and a gift certificate to get a manicure. I've never had one before and I haven't found the right time to use it but I'm looking forward to it.

Like I said, Isaac decided to celebrate my birthday in his own special way. I think I was feeding Jules at the time he was doing this and he was so quiet I didn't even realize that he was on the counter until long after he had done this. The little stinker. Spice cake anyone?


Emma is continuing to be a fantastic big sister and a huge help to me. I'm so grateful she's my first!!


The city put on a father/daughter princess ball and I couldn't pass up the opportunity for my little girl to spend time with her daddy. Josh didn't take the camera but here are the pics we took before they left. Isn't she beautiful!! Just so you know, she was the one who choose the color of her eye shadow, not me.

The rest of these are random pictures that I thought were cute and showed the characters of my children so I had to include them in the post otherwise they would get forgotten. Isaac likes to draw. Unfortunately it's on the walls as well as paper that he puts his masterpieces.
To remedy the drawing problem we bought an easel so the kids have some way to display their artistic talent and this is what Emma did with it. She has always been such a good little artist but she's really getting good with details now. She's also getting really good at writing and reading!! My little baby's growing up!!I can't remember which kid put this little caterpillar toy next to Jules but I thought it was so cute and sweet, I had to take a picture. Yup, Isaac is still Isaac. And this totally proves it. It's a darn good thing he's so cute!!

6 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

your kids are SO cute and I have to say that I love the spice cake ;) It was so good to see you guys a couple of weeks ago!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you updated. Really, you need to do this more often. We miss you and want to be a part of your life. Thanks for the cute pics. I love your birthday cake. It's so pretty.

Brandi said...

Alisha, your kids are darling as ever! Emma is growing up beautifully...what a special experience to have with her Daddy! You are such a great Mom! Is was awesome talking to you yesterday, we sure do miss you guys.

Jen said...

Wow- Isaac made such a beautiful cake. I can't believe how cute your kids are, and how big they are getting. *sigh* it only goes faster, so start snapping those pictures!

Cailey said...

Haha ooo how cute! just love Issac, I know he may be a handful for you, but he's a cute handful!

Cailey said...

:o) By the way, Emma is darling! even if she picked her eye shadow, I love it! :o)