Sunday, April 17, 2011

family pics

This post has been in the works for the last two months, in fact, I forgot that I started it until I looked at my drafts a week or two ago. Jenny came up a week after Jules was born to visit and while she was here she was so awesome and took pictures of my family. Unfortunately my boys were little pills that night so they didn't turn out the way I had hoped. We'll have to get some spring ones taken, Jules is SO MUCH bigger now than she was here, but in the meantime these are the ones that we have. THANKS JEN!!! Sorry my kids are such a pain to take pictures of but I really appreciate you!!
This one is so not my favorite but it's the best one of the bunch. AHH, my children!!!
Don't let that cute face fool ya!!1
I love this picture!!!! It's one of my faves!!


I LOVE this picture!! I gave Josh his superman shirt for one of the first Christmases that we were together and last Christmas when he was at Old Navy shopping for me he came upon this little pink superman shirt for Jules and he HAD to buy it. He is such a sweet daddy!!
I really love this picture!!! Three generations together!!! Thanks again Mom for all of your help!!!
I'll post some of the pictures of Jules on the next post but I did want to post this collage. Jen, you did a great job!!!

9 comments:

Liz said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the one of you and Julie and Emma and Jules, and Emma looks so grown up in all of hers! And the boys' cute little personalities can definitely be seen in theirs. Thanks for posting these!

Jen said...

LOVE THEM! I didn't realize how much she had changed until i looked at this pictures. So Sweet!

Cailey said...

Your kids are soo adorable, and she really has grown! I miss your sweet little family!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Alisha. Emma is so beautiful. And you boys are too cute. Thanks for the post. We miss you.

Greg said...

Emma flies!

Marisa said...

Such cute pictures! Your children are all adorable! I wish Adam had Isaac's hair ... he has that same swirly in the front that Isaac has, but his hair is curly, so it's almost impossible to hide it! Everyone is so big! We can't wait to see you all in June!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

i love these, you have one good looking family!!

julie said...

Ahhhhhh, My Family.... I Love you all so much! Grandma

Tiffany said...

You have such an adorable family!! Cutest kids ever!!