Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted.  We ended up going to Idaho Falls for an internship last summer, a trial in some ways but a huge blessing in others, and then when we got back we jumped into school and the craziness of life and then I hurt my back and ended up in the ER and have been down flat for the last week and off and on for a few weeks before that.   So needless to say life has been a little too chaotic to blog.  Thank goodness for my sweet mom!!  It's not often that a mom gets to have someone to take care of her.  Even when we get sick or hurt we have to muddle through.  But last week my mom came a took such good care of me and now I'm on my way back to normal.  Thanks mom for your example and love!!  I sure appreciate you.  For my own records I'm going to start posting again but I have to start with what happened at the beginning of the summer to get back on track.  It will take some time because so much has happened but hopefully it will give you a sense of what has happened and what we have learned.  So if you are interested, watch for more posts over the next week, but be patient with me because it's going to take some time. 

5 comments:

Kami said...

yea, she is back! Sorry to hear about your back! How did you hurt it? I know how you feel about blogging. I have been so behind. With Mike being gone all summer and all the craziness I didn't get to blog much. I may have to go back and do more summer posts as well! Glad you are doing better..can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are going to start posting again. I miss you guys and love your kids so much. Your blog helps me feel apart of their lives and I get to see them grow up that way. I am glad mom gets to take care of you. You are one of the strongest people I know Alisha. I admire you so much. A rock to the core.

Jen said...

Hooray- a post! I have been checking often to see when you would get on! I am so glad that mom was able to come up and help you. I know that she was super glad to do it, how lucky are we that mom is still a "stay at home mom" and can come when ever we need her! Keep up the posts, feel better, and know that we love you!!

Ashley said...

Ok now, what did you do to your back?? I wish that we were closer, so I could have come and help you out!! I hope that you are getting better! We love and miss you all!!

Cailey said...

I'm so sorry! I'm so glad that mom Julie was there to help you! :) I wish we were closer and I would help you out with the kids! I love you and your in our daily prayers. Glad to knwo your doing better! love you and miss you so much!