Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SNOW!!!!

It took a long time for the snow to come this year and when it came it DIDN'T STOP!!! The kids have been having a BLAST playing in it though. I have a lot of mixed feelings about the snow. I love it for the memories I have a playing with my brothers and sisters in it when I was a kid. If it snowed a week before Christmas and then went AWAY a week after I would be happy. But I actually think that I wouldn't mind moving to a place that gets very little of the stuff when Josh is finished with school. At least my kids are making HAPPY memories of their own with it right now. I baby sit a little boy and when we went out the other day he and Emma discovered ICICLES together. They cleared the snow off the picnic table for a place to examine them. It was fun to watch their EXCITEMENT over it.
Isaac loves snow!!! Loves to EAT snow that is. He likes it so much that he will even try to eat it off peoples shoes when they come in from outside. Can I say DISGUSTING!!! Unfortunately he has rubbed off on his brother. I have caught Jaxson doing it a few times as well. YUCK.
It's a darn good thing he's so cute, and that he has a good immune system or we might have problems.

5 comments:

Des said...

They are getting so big. Especially Isaac to me. We looove the snow too. Thats a good thing about moscow- I guess Boise doesn't get much....which will make me sad.

and i really LOVE your wreath. I might have to make one. You did such a cute job. Thanks for the idea!!

Anonymous said...

Twin Falls hardly gets any snow. You can move here. Yesterday was jacket weather:)

Jen said...

Your kids will get older and not love playing in the snow so much. Then you'll have to FORCE them outside and tell them it's good for them (just so you can have some quiet time!). I love your kids- they are such sweet characters!

Marisa said...

There is nothing quite like snow, and playing in it, to bring out the Christmas spirit ... at least for me. I miss it! But, we would love to have you come here when Josh is done with school ... there's no snow at all! Think of all the snow clothes, boots, hats, mittens, slushy-mess you'd be leaving behind!

Wendy said...

Wow Alisa! I didn't know you were so close to your due date, only 23 day left, I bet you are ready to be DONE! Good luck, hope all goes well and you have a nice recovery and transtion to four kids. Take care my friend! Wendy