Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where's the Baby?

It's time to play "GUESS WHEN JULES WILL APPEAR". I'm sure that any of you moms know exactly what I mean when I say the last few weeks of pregnancy are "lovely". We are so excited for her to come but who knows when that will be so in the mean time let's play a little game. So to play all you have to do is leave a comment with your guess on when she will make her grand entrance. My due date is JANUARY 7th and that doesn't leave a lot of time so post a comment as soon as you can. All of the prizes are things that help make the cold winter more bearable so take your pick and post which one you would like along with your comment.
Here they are:

What is better than curling up with a good book and a nice soft blanket. This blanket includes some yummy treats for you to munch on while you read. You'll have to find a book you like yourself though.

I LOVE it when my house smells good. There is something about candles that makes me happy. This is Salt City's German Streusel Cake candle. YUMMY!!

Like I said before, I like stuff that smells good and Bath and Body Works has A LOT of stuff that smells good. Take your pick between their fabulous body cream or their Wallflowers scented oil. It makes me happy just thinking about it!!


The winter is a great time to relish in a bath when the kids are in bed and it's all quiet. But a new bath towel and some nice bubble bath makes the experience even better



And lastly, I hate going out in the cold without a hat and gloves. I can never find them though or their never exactly the ones I want. If you feel this way too pick these and I'll get the kind that you want.


Have fun with this and hopefully all you who want to will get a chance to guess before she gets here. Happy Guessing!!

15 comments:

Greg said...

Hey! All this crap is girlie. Okay, when I win I guess I will have the vanilla bubble bath.

January 3.

The Hill Clan said...

OK so I seriousyl didn't think that any of the guys would care, sorry greg!! For you, I will get you whatever you want, with in a reasonable limit. Thanks for caring greg!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

so greg posted, but didn't leave a date. Silly boy, how is he supposed to win like that? So I am torn. Will the pressure and stress of Christmas make her come faster, or will it tighten all of your muscles up so she'll wait a while. Will she bless you with another tax deduction, or foil your plans for the extra $$ and stay put. Hmmm...

I think that I vote for Jan 3rd. Do I have to post a time? I miss you- does the prize come hand delivered so we can play with baby Jules?
Love, Jen

Jen said...

OH- Crap. I didn't read greg's little note at the bottom that said the 3rd. DARN- since he took it I am going with the 2nd.

HG said...

I like this game! I will choose the 10th. Stay put Jules!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

January 8th. I feel good about that. January 8th.

Michael Bean said...

I think it is illogical to go against the guesses of the doctors. I will guess January 7th, as per the due date. And I don't want any guff as to the fact that babies are rarely born on their due dates.

Anonymous said...

Hummmmmmmm, I love this sort of thing. I guess that it will be the first baby born of the year. Jan 1, 2011 at 2:00 a.m. Then you get a tax break and a ton of free stuff from the hospital. And I get my prize- the fuzzy warm blankets.

Kami said...

What a fun idea Alisha and what fun prizes. I don't know which one to choose :) But if I must decide I will choose the blanket. I love soft blankets!

I say January 5th. Good luck..I wish I was there to come see you in the hospital. But I do have a gift for you and will be sending it soon. Miss you!

Brian Bean said...

For anyone who posts afterward and is having trouble keeping track, the dates taken are January 1,2,3,5,7, 8,10. That limits my options and I will naturally choose January 4th. The last two of Alisha's children have been born early and I think if she isn't born by then, Alisha will pull her out herself.

Jules said...

Alrighty then, I'm going out on a limb here. I say Jan. 12th b/c that's the best day ever for a Jules to be born. I speak with authority. :) I would love to have the scrumptious Salt City Candle.

The Shurtliff Family said...

Hey, I'm going to be optimistic and say the 31st of December so that you can count her on your 2010 tax return! yeah!
I love you Alisha! We had such a great time with you guys! I'm sorry I'm so horrible of keeping you informed- I'm in Bahrain right now! I promise I'll get in touch with you soon! Try my blog...

* Dan & Ashley * said...

Ok so I just saw this...how did I miss a post?? I am going to say Dec. 30th. I hope all is great, we miss you and love you all. We hope that you guys had a great Christmas!

Cailey said...

Hmmm.... Thanks Brian for posting what days are all available!!! :| uh.. wow thats soo close! Jan 7th sounds like a great day, but I'll say Jan 6th :)