Friday, November 26, 2010

My baby turned two on the twenty-third of October!! I can't believe that he's two already!! He is such a joy to have in our house but he sure gives us a run for our money!!! Between pulling him off of the counter, off the oven or the dishwasher door, out of the toilet or the bathroom sink, off of the window sills, off of his dresser, or off the TV stand, he keeps us pretty busy. He is such a sweet fun kid though. He is always happy and consequently I'm always laughing at the things he's doing. I'm so glad that Heavenly Father blessed us with this little boy because he is a very important part of our family. He actually opened his own gifts this year instead of me doing it for him. He had a lot of fun with that and his new toys.
Josh did most of the decorations on his cake this year. I love that he was a part of something that I normally do. I think he did a great job!!
Who needs to take just one bite when you can have the whole cake!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little Isaac will always have a special place in my heart. I am so happy we shared our pregnancies together and have kids just days apart. We love him. Just a cutie.

Marisa said...

He is so adorable! Isnt it great when they start figuring out that they can climb on things to get where or what they want? Happy Birthday Isaac!