Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shower Notes

Is it a surprise that I'm behind on my blog again?!! Not really. I feel like I'm behind on pretty much everything these days. Some day I'll get my act together. I do want to start blogging more though so to start out a new period of blogging (who knows how long it will last) I wanted to post this because it made me laugh.
Josh and I have some bath crayons in our shower because we think it's fun to leave notes to each other and it seems Emma likes to leave notes for us as well. If you don't understand this cute kindergarten writing it says. "Mom, I want a dog. Signed by Emma." and of course " I love you mom and dad." I love how she is getting old enough to try to express herself through writing but I honestly wonder where the time has gone. All of a sudden she is a six year old with a mind of her own. Actually she has had a mind of her own since she was a toddler but you know what I mean. It makes me realize how precious each moment is with our kids because it doesn't last very long. I hope you are all enjoying your kids!! What a gift they are.

4 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

That is SO cute! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Next it will be a car. She's so cute.

Jules said...

What a fun idea. I'm looking forward to seeing your next post to Josh! :)

Marisa said...

So cute! I love that she is writing so well and sounding out the words she needs for her sentiments. What a smarty you have there. And the crayons are a great idea!