Monday, March 1, 2010

OK, so I know that it has been SO LONG since I have posted anything it has been just a little bit crazy around here!! I started babysitting full time and though it has been a good thing it leaves me with little time and no energy for other things like blogging. Even when I had last week off, because of sick kids all I wanted to do was get my house clean and relax. So, my goal this week is to get caught up. I have to start back at Christmas (I know that was a long, long time ago) but I want to do it for my own records. So you can check at the beginning of the week and see what happened over christmas, or you can hold out and check at the end of the week to see what's happening more recently. I will try to do better and thanks to all of you for caring about us!!
Love Ya!!

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

YIPEE a new post!!! I love the new pictures!!! Miss you guys!!

Jen said...

Hey, that was kind of a tease. I got on all excited to read new posts...but there was just a teaser of posts to come! I do love the new pictures- they turned out REALLY cute, if I do say so. The family picture worked out JUST RIGHT with the perfect about of stripe/solid/red/brown etc. ya know what I mean, right? LOVE YOU!