Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Years Eve Olympics

So we tried something new for New Years last year. We had the first ever New Years Olympic Games. We divided everyone up into three teams, even the kids. Each team had to come up with a cheer. Then they decided which team members were going to participate in which event. Some of the events were, Ice fishing(bobbing for apples), the golden ring event(eating a doughnut off a string, snowman stuffing(each participant sees how many marshmellows they can shove in their mouth, and elf mud wresting(each participant is blindfolded and one of them tries to feed the other a cup of chocolate pudding) to name a few. Needless to say we had a blast. I can't remember why but my camera stopped working sometime in the middle of the games so I'll post the pictures that I have. If any of my family has more please send them to me!!


This is Steph and Adams team cheer
This is Jen and Blairs team cheer
I think Brian and Dad's team cheer is on moms camera with the rest of the photos, so mom, would you send them to me so I can post them. Please!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I need copies of these pictures. Can you make me a whole CD of the new year's trip when everyone was together? I want to make a book, and you have some amazing pictures- especially the bathtub apples! HOORAY!