Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Pics and a Day in the Sun

These are a bunch of random pictures taken over the last month.

So I put Isaac in my bathtub one morning because one of the other kids was in the other bathtub. He had a tube of mascara and I didn't think anything of it because I didn't think he could get the lid off. Oh, he so can. As you can see he got it EVERY WHERE!! What you can't see is that his little privates are totally black!! Apparently that's what he likes to do in the tub. The sad thing is that this was waterproof mascara and wouldn't just wash off with soap. I had to get a little brush and scrub it off. I tried to do it as soft as I could but it still hurt. I learned my lesson. No more tubes of anything for him. He is just too dang smart!!

Jaxson fell asleep like this one afternoon, and yes, his hands are down his pants.

Silly boys!!!

So Isaac is my little monkey!! Seriously, he climbs on EVERYTHING. His favorite thing to climb on is this rocking chair. I know it's ugly, we got it from Josh's grandparents when they went into the nursing home, but I really like it. And obviously so does Isaac.

We have had such a mild winter here!! It has been FABULOUS!! A couple of weeks ago it even got up in the sixties. Not really warm but wonderful weather for the winter!! We couldn't help but go out and enjoy the sunshine.

Sadly some our good friends moved away a few weeks ago. We love you Shurtliffs!! They had a yard sale to get ready for the move and we got this awesome little car from them. Now instead of carrying Isaac when we go for walks I can just push him along. He LOVES it!!
Isaac couldn't get enough of the bubbles!! He had a blast.

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Such cute, cute, cute kids you have!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

HE HE HE!! NO more tubes!! That is just funny!!

Kami said...

Cute pics! I see you got a new rug (the one Jackson is sleeping on) I like it! You still need to post pics of your new painted house. :)

Cailey said...

Oh that is just hilarious about the mascara. :) haha. too funny. Oh love the posts and updates and storys. its fun thank you!

julie said...

I didn't know a kid could get so dirty IN THE BATHTUB!!! Oh, how I love them all! Grandma Bean

The Shurtliff Family said...

*sniff* I miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

Alisha, your house looks crazy. You're boys are so cute. They look like they have a lot of fun (and energy). The closet behind all of your clothes is a good place to hide from them. Or you could come to mom and dad's for a break.

julie said...

Ouch!!! I will say no more.

I must say that your boys were sent to the right mother. They are darling.

Dad

Tiffany said...

I know it's been a while since I dropped by! Sorry! Poor Issac. But I guess that's what happens when you play with things that you aren't supposed to have!! =) Cute kids!! Miss you!!

Tornado Alley said...

Your kids are growing up so fast and are so adorable!
My 3 yr. old daughter, who I can't keep out of my stuff, has pulled the same thing with my mascara. Kids! You just have to laugh to keep from crying sometimes! :)
I hope you're all doing well and that you have a wonderful summer.
With love,
Danielle and family