Sunday, September 27, 2009

He's Walking!!!

Isaac has started to walk!!!! I can't believe how much this little guy has grown lately!!! He gets into everything now even without walking so he might as well take his first steps. I can't tell you how many times I have had to pull him out of the toilet in the last few weeks.
The problem is that he is a wimp. Up until today he would pull himself up on something and cruise along the furniture but when I would try to get him to walk to me he'd fall down and crawl to me instead. This week he has been walking with his hippo walker but when he'd run into the wall or couch he'd get mad and cry until we turned him around. He loves walking though!! It won't be long before he's running and then what am I going to do!!!!????


Sorry this is sideways.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Alisha- he's gotten so BIG! We haven't been gone that long, have we? I love this age, have fun!

Tornado Alley said...

Wow! It seems like it was just a couple months ago when you were expecting and now look at him walking all over the place. Your kids are adorable and they are growing so fast. We hope and pray all is well and that someday we'll be able to hang out again like old times!

* Dan & Ashley * said...

WALKING??? He is not that old or big!!! He is just so cute I could hold him forever!! :D Miss you guys!

Marisa said...

So cute! I love those pictures ... what a cutie-pie!

Jen said...

I love the picture where he is lookng up at you all cute with that innocent look! I LOVE YOU and think you have the cutest kid-lett's ever!

Tiffany said...

He is so darn cute! I can't believe Emma will be 5!! Time really does fly by! I am too sooo glad that we have kept in touch. You are only 1 out of 2 college friends that I really keep up with. Melissa Grange is the other. Do you remember her? I still remember you helping Codey make a cake for me for Valentines day. That was so sweet of you! You are totally that kind of friend. Never thinks about herself first, but the happiness of others. I just wish we lived closer.

Amy said...

They grow up way too fast! I love it when they start walking.