Sunday, September 27, 2009

School FINALLY Started!!!

School started so LATE for Emma this year!! I don't know why but I do know that she is very glad to be back. She is in the morning class now and has a great teacher. Four of the kids from our ward are in the same class so it's been great for her to have friends there and for me to have someone to car pool with. It's also been great for me to be able to have some one on one time with Jaxson while Isaac is down for a nap and Emma is away at school. I've really enjoyed it. Now I just need to make sure to spend one on one time with Emma. I tell ya, life gets more complicated and chaotic and busy the older they get. Here are a few photos of her first day at school.

I don't know why but she felt that she had to have this bear with her on her first day, even though it stayed in her cubby the whole time.


This is Emma's friend Eliza. We were excited to find out they were in the same class. Aren't they cute!!!


In front of her cubby.

Jumping around in circle time to start out the day.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Emma is in the mythical class that has breakfast at school? Natty was always quite intrigued with that idea :). Looks like a lot of fun, I know Natty wanted to go back this year:).

Tornado Alley said...

She is so adorable and so grown up! Was it hard to have your first go to school? Good luck with everything! p.s. Your blog looks so cute.

* Dan & Ashley * said...

She is SO adorable!! I love her cute little smile!! How fun!!

Tiffany said...

She is seriously the cutest 4...almost 5 year old EVER!! I love that she got your big brown eyes!