Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emma and Soccer

YIKES!!! It has been way too long since I last posted!!!! And now I have a million things to post and I feel overwhelmed. I'll do it a little at a time I guess so watch for outdated posts over the next few days. I'll start way back at the end of September when Emma started soccer. We weren't sure if she was going to get on a team, but she did at the last moment. This was the first time Emma had ever played soccer so she really didn't know what she was doing. She started out running around everywhere but in the center of the action. She didn't want to be so improper as to steal the ball away from the other team. But by the end of the season she had improved so much!! She now knows what it is to play soccer and I'm proud of her for getting out there and improving so much. It was alot of fun watching her, but I have to say that I'm glad it's over!!!

3 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

He he he...I LOVE her little outfit!!! She is just SO cute!!

Wendy said...

Emma is getting so big, what a beautiful little girl. Jacob started soccer this fall, they have winter break and will start up next spring. Yes, Tim and I are glad to have a break now, it really breaks up our Saturdays. Emma looks like a little Alisha to me. Give your kids a hug from me. :) Miss you as a neighbor, especially here in ABQ!

HG said...

I have to say, Mia Hamm aint got nothin' on her.