Monday, May 7, 2012

April 2012

 

First signs of spring.  It had rained a lot for a week or so.  So much that a pond formed in the field next to our house.  It must have had a lot of worms because on this particular day ten-fifteen robins grouped together looking for something to eat.  It was really fun to watch them.  They're such pretty birds. 





Jules and Isaac are so alike in so many ways.  I was so hoping that, where she was such a calm baby, she would continue to be a mellow child but I fear that she's going to be worse than Isaac.  Sigh.

 Julianne

What can I say about this little girl.  My life would not be the same without her.  


 She already likes to brush her hair.  Such a girl. 





I finally got her hair in pig tails. She looks so stinkin cute. 



When it has come to walking Jules has been a real wimp.  Most people say, " its better if she's not walking"  or "just wait until she's really mobile" and I say.  Whatever.  She already gets into everything she wants to she might as well be walking too.

She did finally learn to enjoy walking with her little stroller, once she figured out which side to push.  





She's a climber!!!

See what I mean about her getting into what ever she wants.  I was hoping, where she was such a calm baby, she would be a mellow toddler. Unfortunately she turns out to be more like Isaac every day.  Not that that's all bad.  Its just challenging.  




Try not to look at my messy house in the background of all these pictures. 



EASTER
You'll have to excuse these pictures.  Remember I told you that Jaxson broke the camera.  Well it just kept getting worse.

This will probably be the last year that we dye eggs in the bath tub, the kids are getting to big.  It sure makes it less frustrating though.  You don't have to worry about spills.         










 Thanks grandma and grandpa for the Easter package!!  The kids sure loved the chicks!



AHH!!  These pictures are so annoying but I guess that it's better than nothing.  I have to confess that I didn't do as well with Easter as I normally do.  Hopefully where the kids are young they won't remember it very well. 

2 comments:

Cailey said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Jules has gotten soo big! Holy crap! seems like she just all the sudden grew up!!!! AAHH! when was the last time I saw you guys?!!!! :\ doing easter eggs in the tub is an AWESOME idea hahaha. You are so smart. Oh I love all of the pictures! Thanks for the update!!! Oh and I'm sorry about your camera! that really does stink, especially because they are not cheap!!

Ashley said...

That is SUCH a good idea to dye eggs in the bath tub!! SO gonna do that! Miss you guys! Tell Josh congrats on graduating! That is such an amazing accomplishment!