Monday, November 7, 2011

Julianne's Blessing

As I went back through my posts I realized that I missed posting a very important event in our family.  Julianne's blessing.  We were so blessed to be able to travel home during spring break and share this special time with family.  Unfortunately a lot of the pictures that were taken got lost.  Thank goodness for my sister Stephani who got the best shots out of all the pictures that were left.  She doesn't know that I copied them from her blog but here they are.  
                                                   Jules and her sweet Aunt Stephani.

  Jules and Grandma Bean.  I'm  so glad that Steph got this one of Jules alone.  It's the only one I have. 
 We were also lucky to have Josh's parents and his brother Dan and his wife Ashley be there for the blessing.  I hope this little girl knows how much she is loves!

 Julianne got to spend some special time with Grandma Hill while we were there.  I love these pictures!!  I think they're so sweet.  It was also sweet that my parents took the time to sit down with my kids and play a game.  It was the first time Isaac played Candy Land and he loved it.  How lucky my children are to have such wonderful grandparents.  They are great example to my kids and are an important part of their lives.

 Just so you know. Yes, Isaac is still a crazy kid!!

3 comments:

Cailey said...

Oh she is so precious! I miss that baby!!! Its been too long since I've seen you guys! It was so nice to see you and spend time with you. I hope your doing ok Alisha! We love you!

Kami said...

Doesn't loosing pictures just stink. That same thing happened to us with Joey. Our computer crashed and we lost a ton of pictures of Joey for his first 4 months of life. Thank goodness my sister took some pics of Joey on his blessing day.

She is so adorable! Love her bracelet :)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun time. She's so beautiful and what a good baby.