Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Trip Home

We had a really great trip to Idaho Falls about two weeks ago. Along with most of my family (Greg and Hayley were sadly missed) we were also able to see Josh's brother Jon from Minnesota and his sister from Burley plus their families along with his little brother Danny and his wife Ashley. Although it was a little chaotic with so many kids running around it was so great to see so many people that we love but don't get to see very often. These are some photos of visiting Josh's parents. We were also able to visit the Titanic museum and spend time playing with cousins on Josh's side but unfortunately I lost my camera so I didn't get any pictures taken. We had a lot of fun though. Their is also a slide show following this post of my family reunion. Thanks everyone for making it a great reunion. We love you.


I so appreciate the time that Josh's Dad took with my children. The first night that we visited them the kids were outside playing and Dave scooted his seat right in front of Isaac's swing and talked to him and pushed him and he blew bubbles for the kids. I'm so grateful that they have grandparents that do little things like that to show their love. Thanks Dave.
The kids really enjoyed the swings and slide at Grandma and Grandpa Hill's house.
Silly Daddy, that's Emma's chair!!!

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

It was a lot of fun to see you guys!! I like the new back ground!!

Marisa said...

It was so fun to see you ... thanks for taking some time away from your reunion to come see us. your children are absolutely adorable!