Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Little Boy is Growing Up!!!

Smalls will be five months next week!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! He is such a happy baby!! Always ready to smile!! And he is so mellow. He is grabbing things now and is content to sit under his toy bar alot of the time. He discovered his feet this week which means that it is a challenge to keep socks on his feet. He is the best kind of surprise that could have happened to our family and we sure love him.

Emma put her sunglasses on him. She's trying to dress him up already!!!
She sure is a great big sister and there have been alot of times that I could not have made it without her.





3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the glasses- give him a few years and the girls will be all over him!

jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!! Can I even tell you how excited I was to see your comment?! When you left the second comment and I found out the J's girl was my Leash Wayne, I about died! Yea! We can keep in touch and I can see updates with your DARLING kids! It was so fun to look at all of the pictures and hear that personality that I loved so much! I'm going to add you to my friend list right now!! :)

jessica said...

Oh, btw, what is your hubby's name so I can put both of yours on my friend's list? :)