Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Goings On Around the Hill House

Sometimes I find that I have a bunch of pictures that don't really go with anything that result in a post like this. They are pictures that I think are fun but are so random. And here they are for you to enjoy. Grandma and Emma took turns painting each others toenails. Don't ask me who came up for the position on this one.I love this photo!! Just looking at it makes me happy.
We had to get some new containers for some of the boys Christmas gifts and this is what Emma came up with on how to use them. Silly girl.
One day it got really quite I saw that most of the kids had disappeared. You know what that can translate into with kids. When I went looking for them this is what I found. Jaxson got this camera for Christmas and there are silly little games on it that Josh was playing while the kids watched. Do men ever grow up? :)
Emma makes me laugh. Her friend let her borrow these earmuffs and she liked them so much she had to wear them to bed.

JULES CAN NOT BE MORE LOVED

The kids love to hold Julianne!! Jaxson is especially fun to watch because he is so gentle with her and handles her in almost a reverent way.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Those pictures might be random, but they definitely are priceless! I love the sweet pictures of Isaac holding Julianne. So cute! And, no, I don't think the Hill men ever grow up! :0)

Cailey said...

These are soo much fun to look at! Mom Julie is soo sweet! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. and I love looking at pictures of Julianne. Love that name! And thats funny that Emma put herself in those containers! and the picture of Jaxson holding Julianne's had, thats precious! And I love the photo of Issac in that basket! oh these are fun.

Liz said...

I agree with Cailey - I'm in love with the picture of Jaxson holding his little sister's hand. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids Alisha. Emily was looking at the picture of Emma wearing the ear muffs and wondered if she was wearing them so she wouldn't have to hear Jules screaming.