Sunday, June 27, 2010

Isaac

When we found out we were pregnant with Isaac it was a big surprise and very unexpected. But as he has grown I see more and more why the Lord sent him to our family at this time and I will be eternally grateful for Heavenly Father's foresight in doing this. He is by far my busiest kid but he brings so much joy and I couldn't even imagine a world without him. He is always so happy and he loves to give kisses to everyone and everything. This morning when he woke me up before six (a norm in our house these days *sigh*) he took out two blocks and got ready to pound them together, something he likes to do now. It is SO LOUD and I knew it would wake everyone up so I told him no and to put them down softly on the side table. The sweet boy kissed one of the blocks and set them both quietly down. That's not to say that he was quiet for the rest of the morning but it's little things like that, that make him so sweet. Here are a few photos of the crazy little monster.
Isaac and Jaxson are finally loving to play with each other and it's so fun to watch them.
If you can't see it, he tried to put one of my hair ties in his hair.
Grandma made this cute hat for him and he loves it. He put it on all by himself in this picture.
Not even two and he already has the classic man face down!!

6 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

MAN is he a doll or what??? I am super glad that you guys have him too!!

HG said...

Seriously, cutest boy ever.

Cailey said...

Gosh its so insane how much he has grown up already!!!! :o) cute!

Jen said...

Cutest kid EVER! It's so much fun when they are old enough to be a person and play with the siblings!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have Isaac. I will always have the memory of the night we both found out we were each pregnant. I love that we have kids a few days apart. He is, has been, and always will be a joy to all of us. What a sweet boy.

Wendy said...

What a little guy! He will or does keep you hopping! Wendy